Registering My Child

You will need...

  1. Immunization Records

  2. Birth Certificate/Passport

  3. Shot records  

  4. Two Proofs of Residency

  5. i.e. Current Water Bill, Current Gas & Electric Bill, Current Telephone Bill, Lease Agreement, or Property Tax statement.

Enrollment Procedure

  • Complete America's Finest Charter School Enrollment Packet, which can be picked up from the front office.

  • Submit a copy of the child's birth certificate or passport and up-to-date immunization records to the front office.

  • Show proof of residency

Kindergarten Enrollment

A child shall be admitted to a kindergarten maintained by the school at the beginning of the school year, or at a later time in the same year if the child will have his or her fifth birthday on or before September 1st. 

Transitional Kindergarten

Transitional Kindergarten is the first of a two-year kindergarten program that uses a modified kindergarten curriculum that is age and developmentally appropriate.  Pursuant to law, (EC 48000[c]), a child transitional kindergarten if a child will have his or her fifth birthday after September 2 and on or before December 2.

K-8 Address

(619) 694-4809

730 45th St

San Diego, CA 92102

High School Address

(619) 909-2826

4481 Estrella Ave

San Diego, CA 92115

Work Hard, Learn Everything You Can, Always Do Your Best, Help Others And Success Will Follow

Copyright © 2010-2020